Holaday: Sustainable Cities – 1984 closer than you think
Commentary by Rene Holladay
When I was in college for Sociology, my chosen topic of extensive research was the Holocaust. I ran across some interesting information about how the computer giant, IBM got their start in Nazi Germany when they came up with the solution for finding and registering the Jews. According to the book titled, “IBM and the Holocaust” by Edwin Black, “IBM technology was used to organize nearly everything in Germany and then Nazi Europe, from the identification of the Jews in censuses, registrations, and ancestral tracing programs to the running of railroads and organizing of concentration camp slave labor.”
Their initial system they used to catalog the Jews was called the Hollerith card system. Edwin Black’s book states “IBM and its German subsidiary custom-designed complex solutions, one by one, anticipating the Reich’s needs. They did not merely sell the (Hollerith)machines and walk away. Instead, IBM leased these machines for high fees and became the sole source of the billions of punch cards Hitler needed.”
Then they progressed their cataloging system into the numbering of prisoners by the tattooing the number onto their arms. Without this efficient “computer system” created by IBM, the Nazi party would never has been as efficient as they were, nor would they have been able to annihilate as many people.
Having also been a full time researcher against the National Animal Identification System from 2006-2009, I found that the company named Verachip, who created the Radio Frequency Identification (RFID)Microchip for animals and humans, just so happens to be a sister-company to IBM. As a current researcher of the United Nations and their system of foreign governance called “Sustainable Development”, it is interesting to me to see how IBM is still right in the thick of all the creepy plans of takeover by the UN on US soil. According to a recent FOX article, accompanied by a video, titled “U.S. Government Plans to Push Americans Out of Suburbs to Move in Planned Cities”, “Agenda 21 is an United Nations “action plan” that basically defines how citizens will live in the 21st Century. Under the guise of “eco-sustainability” and other “you-must-agree-with” buzz words, the plan ultimately reduces the freedoms and living conditions of citizens, not to mention reduce individual and property rights. A major component of this action plan is to get citizens out of rural and suburban areas to get them to live in dense, highly planned and controlled mega-cities. The elite wants to see citizens use less space, own less land and real estate and they want them to fully depend on state-owned public transportation….Corporations like IBM are highly involved in the creation of these “smart cities”.”
So here we see IBM involved in the process of getting US citizens to re-locate into the lock-down “Sustainable Cities” in the future. I would HIGHLY recommend that you watch this video clip asap, as this video is nothing short of chilling, as I have to ask myself if US citizens aren’t the next group to be treated like the WWII European Jewish citizens;
For those who don’t have a computer at home, you may simply go to your local library to view this video- it will be well worth your time to do so. It describes the following:
• Food and water is regulated and rationed by a “Global Food Council” which seizes total control over farming. Meat is a rare treat only to be enjoyed on special occasions
• The state decides what your job will be with “designated career announcements,” nobody has the choice to decide their own vocation
• Movement and behavior is controlled by a calorie credit card linked to a smart phone that rations the amount of travel the citizens of planned-opolis, are allowed to make. Private ownership of cars will be banned for non-elitists because, “the state knows they just aren’t practical anymore.”
• “It makes so much sense doesn’t it,” insists the smiley faced slave “Vee,” who enjoys the fact that she can “switch off brain and go to work,” adding, “With this many people around I’m glad there’s a mega-computer in charge.”
• Those who resist and still cling to some semblance of freedom in defiance of the state and the super-computers running the slave grid, there’s the “cry freedom ghetto,” prison camps for malcontents who are blocked from getting jobs, accessing high speed transport or the Internet
Other scenarios conceived by Forum for the Future are slightly different but they all have common threads: drastic reduction of rights, privileges and freedoms; constant reference to “an elite” having exclusive rights on cars and other luxuries; state controlling all aspects of life….Thanks IBM!
“Makes so much sense, doesn’t it?” It says, and to that I respond……Sure, maybe if I were totally brain-dead and had no capacity or will to think for myself!
In God We Trust,
Author of “The Perils of Sustainable Development”, available on Amazon.com
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, any copyrighted work in this message is distributed under fair use without profit or payment for non-profit research and educational purposes only. [Ref. http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml]